Use Portable Players and Devices Move your files directly to and from portable devices
RealPlayer can move music, pictures, and videos directly to and from portable devices.
RealPlayer can import files from your portable device to your computer.
You can transfer files from your computer to your portable device in a mix of file types (including MP3, AAC, WMA and RealAudio) and with a choice of qualities (96 Kbps etc). RealPlayer will automatically try to convert incompatible files into a format that your portable device can use.
Sync Playlists compares the contents of the Library with the active (attached and selected) portable device.
- Move music, pictures, and videos directly to portable devices from PC
- Move music, pictures, and videos directly to PC from portable devices
- Sync Playlists
To use this Basic feature
Download the Basic Player
Play. Download. Bookmark. Organize. Share.
- Play almost any video file format easily
- Download and bookmark videos from thousands of websites with one-click. Expand your video library!
- Convert videos to the format of your choice
Version: 220.127.116.11 | Updated: Aug 22, 2013
RealPlayer Basic features are free.
Premium Feature - "Advanced Transfer", "PlayPack"
Transfer videos faster / to H.264 / Convert MPEG2
Speed up video conversion, and convert MPEG-2 formatted videos into other formats. Encode videos in H.264 to plays on devices like PSP and PS3.
- Speed up file conversion by 100%
- Convert MPEG-2 videos into other formats
- Convert Videos into H.264 for playback on PSP and PS3
- Play, convert and trim more high quality videos with advanced video PlayPack
- Codecs supported: H.264, VP8, MPEG-4, Xvid, DivX4 and DivX5
- File types supported: MKV, AVI, Xvid, WebM and DivX
- Basic Features
- Premium Features